The Simplified Marketing podcast exists to help our listeners grow their business. We’ve all seen the “americanised” marketing gurus promising amazing results to sell their courses – but what really works for small and medium sized businesses on a budget?
We aim to speak to the people who are really making a difference and seeing results without the budget of a small nation, cutting through the jargon to deliver need-to-know information direct to our audience. Packed full of knowledge and experience this is marketing simplified!
Listen Now On
- Confidence and Value 20th October 2020Lorenzo Luiso from Brick Digital joins John to talk about how he developed his own business, and his expertise with SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and PPC (Pay Per Click or Google Ads).
- Clear Messaging 16th October 2020We’re back with another episode after a short break! Everyone is getting back to school and work (albeit with Tier 1, 2 or 3 restrictions) and during the end of the Summer thinking about whether that side project could become more than it is or whether there are other services to bring forward within their […]
- Jordan Gill Fitness Live! 19th August 2020John and Georgia speak to Jordan Gill, Personal Trainer, about how his business has changed during COVID-19 and lockdown. Jordan shares how he set up a highly successful online subscription service for fitness training using purely organic posts on Instagram and landing pages. Find out more at JordanGillFitness.co.uk and about our experts at JohnLawley.co.uk, HeroesonHand.co.uk […]
- Dwell On Posts 12th August 2020We cover “dwell time” the statistic many social media platforms are now using, and many in SEO circles too, to determine how effective content and posts are. What makes great content, which social platforms should you be looking at? The team discusses. Find out more about our experts at JohnLawley.co.uk, HeroesonHand.co.uk and MarshmallowDesign.co.uk, and contact […]
- Business Not As Usual 5th August 2020The team discusses the unusual times and effects on businesses during August and the start of the Furlough scheme being scaled back. Andrew, our trades coach, runs through ideas and points for businesses to help. Find out more about our experts at JohnLawley.co.uk, HeroesonHand.co.uk and MarshmallowDesign.co.uk, and contact the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.