The Simplified Marketing podcast exists to help our listeners grow their business. We’ve all seen the “americanised” marketing gurus promising amazing results to sell their courses – but what really works for small and medium sized businesses on a budget?
We aim to speak to the people who are really making a difference and seeing results without the budget of a small nation, cutting through the jargon to deliver need-to-know information direct to our audience. Packed full of knowledge and experience this is marketing simplified!
Listen Now On
- Dwell On Posts 12th August 2020We cover “dwell time” the statistic many social media platforms are now using, and many in SEO circles too, to determine how effective content and posts are. What makes great content, which social platforms should you be looking at? The team discusses. Find out more about our experts at JohnLawley.co.uk, HeroesonHand.co.uk and MarshmallowDesign.co.uk, and contact […]
- Business Not As Usual 5th August 2020The team discusses the unusual times and effects on businesses during August and the start of the Furlough scheme being scaled back. Andrew, our trades coach, runs through ideas and points for businesses to help. Find out more about our experts at JohnLawley.co.uk, HeroesonHand.co.uk and MarshmallowDesign.co.uk, and contact the show at email@example.com.
- Stop Chasing Likes 29th July 2020John and Georgia discuss how chasing likes on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram may not be the best way to track how well you’re doing. Are there other metrics that will give you more information about the audience you’re attracting? Are there other ways to use be more creative when publicising your business […]
- How have you adapted during lockdown with RK Carpentry 22nd July 2020John, Andrew and Georgia interview Kieran Nelhams from RK Carpentry. While it feels like Kieran may have been on the show before this is actually the first time we’ve interviewed him despite using him as an example in the past. Kieran runs through how he uses Instagram to generate new business, who his ideal clients […]
- Mini Bites: Don’t Hide Away 19th July 2020In the second of our mini episodes John talks through why it’s important to stay active and don’t hide away from your business and the outside world. Yes it’s a very difficult time but seemingly going missing to the public can set you on a downward spiral. Find out more about our experts at JohnLawley.co.uk, […]